Thursday, June 14, 2018

3.5

My Sweet Evelyn,
Right now you are in your room, playing with a baby doll and sulking. Three is a difficult age! There's lots of attitude, talking back and stubbornness. I hear your Granny's words echoing in my head, "you're going to grow up to have a daughter like mine!" Except I'm pretty sure my attitude came a little later. Ah, well. We may still be in this adjustment period of going from a family of three to a family of four. And you have recently weaned, so you're feeling a little sad about that, too. I have been making an effort to have lots of time for snuggles and cuddles and pretty soon I'm going to have a Mommy-Evie fun day with just the two of us. I'm really looking forward to that.
Here are some stats on you:
Favorite movie: Jurassic Park
Favorite animal: dinosaurs
Favorite stuffed animal: Gabby the Goat
Favorite color: Purple
Best friends: Mabel, Reece, Jane Marie, Amanda, Luna and Hannah
Favorite food: Pocky sticks
Favorite book: Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
Favorite activity: going to the playground
Favorite way to annoy me: constantly say, "mooooom" but not want anything.

You are just the best, ya know? I love you to pieces.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment